Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2017

Internet Radio "local" location

Where do I find the list of internet radio stations, without having to go to join another website, ie Pandora, Sirus or Tunein Radio?  When I originally purchased the SoundTouch 30, I could search within the Bose application to select an internet station either locally or internationally.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 8, 2016

Re: Internet Radio "local" location

Author Accepted Answer selected by thecuomos

thecuomos,

when you open the internet radio tab (on the left of the SoundTouch app page) you should see, starting from the top, Local, then icons for your local stations, then Featured which will show the different genres available, and last Global which will let you search by location.

When you open your SoundTouch app, what do you see? Let us know so we can try to help you. Thank you.

heatman5

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 8, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by thecuomos

thecuomos,

when you open the internet radio tab (on the left of the SoundTouch app page) you should see, starting from the top, Local, then icons for your local stations, then Featured which will show the different genres available, and last Global which will let you search by location.

When you open your SoundTouch app, what do you see? Let us know so we can try to help you. Thank you.

heatman5

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2017

I downloaded the Windows app, there isn't  any dashes in the upper left hand corner.  When I run the file, it has me connect the SoundTouch to the pc with a USB cable, then do the wifi install.  But I can find the screen on my iPad,

I guess I will have to continue using that since I can't get the program to work properly on my PC.  Thanks anyway

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2017

When I open the app it can't seem to locate my Soundtouch 30 speaker and wants me to re-install it.   But, I'm listening to it at the moment.  As I stated before, I'll just use my iPad to set the stations.  You can consider this issue closed.  Thank you for your assistance.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 20, 2017

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Northside,

Sorry to hear about the problems.  What radio station are you talking about?  Is it available on TuneIn as well as Internet Radio?

Thanks,

Brandon