Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S15mon
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 23, 2015

Internet radio connection problems and error 1039

I have several Sound Touch SA4 amps and one Sound Touch 30 on my system, all zones have been working perfectly well until yesterday - now three of the zones refused to connect to the internet radio - either in search or presets and error 1029 is shown, can anyone advise please, 
3 REPLIES 3
shawn_o1
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jul 14, 2015

Re: Internet radio connection problems and error 1039

Hi s15mon,
Sorry to hear that three of the amplifiers are not working with internet radio stations. There are a few steps we would recommend.
The first would be resetting the router by unplugging just the power cord for 1 minute and the once its back us test the amps again.
If that does not help reset the three amps doing the following:
On the back of the amplifiers SoundTouch adapter, press and hold the Control button for more than 10 seconds and then release it
After several seconds the adapter should turn on again and reconnect with your network automatically. Once it’s reconnected test the amps again.
Best regards,
Shawn
S15mon
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 23, 2015

Thanks Shawn - I have done both and no joy - urrently I cannot get any radio stations on any of my 7 zones but can get deezer on all of them, 
S15mon
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 23, 2015

Hi Shawn ­ I have just tried again with your suggestion, and great news ­ it all worked, Thank you ,