Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 24, 2015

Is Amazon Music coming to UK Soundtouch customers?

I have noticed that Amazon Music is available to add to the streaming services on the Soundtouch App.  I can sign into my Amazon Music account but when I try to use it I get the message - 'Unfortunately, Amazon Music is not yet supported on the platform in your region'.  Am I right to assume that it will be available to UK Soundtouch customers in the future?  It's appearance on the App would suggest so.
Thanks,
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Is Amazon Music coming to UK Soundtouch customers?

Robinolatino,
We are actively working to bring Amazon Music for SoundTouch to more regions in for the future, but we do not currently have a timeline for this expansion. We will keep this community informed as we continue to collaborate with Amazon on this and have information to share.
Thank you. 
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 14, 2016

I too find this frustrating in the UK - the Amazon Music streaming option has been available for months (within the App) but still with no sign of it being accessile in the UK
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 21, 2016

AGREED.   How disappoinnting. BOSE have loyal customers in the UK too (and other countries).
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 28, 2015

This is becoming annoying - the service is advertised widely by Bose, so misleading in the least.
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 26, 2016

Bose don't seem to have a timeline for anything anymore....

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2016

Yes, yet another issue with Bose systems. Not impressed at all.
Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Apr 3, 2016

Still no Amazon Music in Germany with the new app and Firmware 😞
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 18, 2016

Having receved today my long awaited pair of SoundTouch 10's I'm increasingly disappointed and annoyed to find what it won't do!

• Amazon Music (UK) unavailable???? Really?
  • Stereo Pairing which should be in the update, but I'm not able to download it. 
  • Alexa support? 

sound quality may be great but clearly the software has a lot of catching up to do.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 26, 2016

The idea of good customer service is to to manage expectations, under promise and over deliver, Bose seem to have misunderstood this concept by under delivering and overcharging.
There are a lot of good, new, devices on the market now and Bose are falling behind, maybe it is time to give up on Bose systems and move on.