Mark.1001
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 10, 2017

Is it planned to submit TV Sound for Soundtouch 10 through a firmware upate?

Hi,

I have a Soundtouch 300 and two Soundtouch 10 speakers.

In a german forum I read that bose wants to submit TV Sound for Soundtouch 10 through a firmware update. Is that true??

That would be great because I have a big living room with an open kitchen. It would be useful if the Soundtouch 10 in the kitchen could play the TV Sound from the Soundtouch 300 under the TV.

Thank you in advance.

Mark (from Germany)

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Bjoern Hirsch
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 20, 2016

Re: Is it planned to submit TV Sound for Soundtouch 10 through a firmware upate?

Hello Bose

I would like to know this as well because I bought the Bose system for the same purpose & the bose seller even said TV sound shared would be possible 😞 Plus I believe even the bose marketing material is not clear & misinforming on this area .. it says sharing sound wirelessly .. not Music only ! TV & Music is both sound ... and a Soundbar is mainly used with TV .. so Sharing TV sound would be normally expected when a soundbar shares sound wirelessly .

Please fix this urgently ! One can share TV sound via bluetooth with Soundbar and Soundtouch 10 in play all ... but the Bluetooth lag vs TV is just terrible !!

Thanks Bjoern from Paris