Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Is there anyone have internet connection problem after souchtouch upgrades its firmware to 19...

Hi mondocom,

I've sent the request.

Thanks!

Brandon

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 16, 2018

Re: Is there anyone have internet connection problem after souchtouch upgrades its firmware to 19...

Will there be any reasonable period of time when a solution or remedy is offered? Keep in mind, it's now been 6+ weeks of cutting out or dropped connections - so the product at this point is unuseable.  At this point, we're considering other brands for our music distribution (which is unfortunate since we have at least 6 Bose products in our home).

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 16, 2018

Should I expect a reply regarding my log files sent a couple weeks ago? I am beginning to lose faith on this proces and the inability to 'PLAY ALL' on my Bose systems.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi mondocom,

Thank you for reaching back out to us. 

We have escalated your logs and information that you provided. However, we don't have a specific time frame on when this will be resolved, but we will make sure we share any updates once we have more information.

Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 4, 2018

Same issue on both Soundtouch 10 and Soundtouch Wireless Link Adapter.

Router Netgear R6250 with latest firmware (V1.0.4.26_10.1.23). I have 1 SoundTouch 10 and 1 SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter in same WLAN. These two devices been put in standby mode for few weeks. Both device is powered, you can see has power, you can see their power light is ON.

SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter with IP 192.168.1.45

p1.jpg

SoundTouch 10 is with IP 192.168.1.46

Use Windeows 10 Bose app to discover SoundTouch10 and SoundTouch wireless link adapter, I got error message. None of those devices can be found.

p2.jpg

Running wireshark capture when Bose app was searching SoundTouch device:

p3.jpg

My SoundTouch 10 (192.168.1.46) won't be able to be descovred by Bose APP, but that device still send some SSDP packet out.

p4.jpg

SoundTouch App version and its status when Bose app sending above packets:

p5.jpgp6.jpgp7.jpgp8.jpg

Nmap scan 192.168.1.45/46 No open port found

p4.jpgp5.jpg

After power reset on SoundTouch 10 (192.168.1.46), SoundTouch app can find the SoundTouch 10

p11.jpg

After power reset on Bose devices, both SoundTouch10 and SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter can be found by Bose App again.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello Syuan,

Thank you very much for the detailed screenshots. Please check your DM for more information.

Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello @Syuan,

Please check your private messages on the Bose Community.

Please refrain from posting logs on the community.

Thank you,

Joel

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 16, 2018

Yes, please do not post logs to the community as all the posters to this forum receive emails with updates to this post which included all of your log files, 20+ individual emails.