Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 13, 2015

Issue with Spotify Presets

Spotify preset playlist names all now appear as "SPOTIFY" in the iPhone app, the Mac app and the Lifestyle 135 Soundtouch. I have tried renaming the playlists, readding the presets, etc. But, all of my Spotify presets are now indistinguishable as they all share the same generic SPOTIFY name in the UI (as well as in the Recents on the Lifestyle 135).  This is relatively new behavior (last Bose update? last spotify update?). 
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Sep 2, 2014

Re: Issue with Spotify Presets

We're aware of this.  Spotify made some changes on their end right around the time of our last release that caused this.  It'll be corrected in our next release which should be very soon.  Thanks! 
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2015

Hello there, I'm also having the same problem with the Spotify presets. Has it been fixed yet?
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 13, 2015

No. It has not been fixed. Bose has been aware of this (and many other more serious Spotify connectivity issues) for months now and, rather than issuing patches, have stated that they will be issuing a major release 'twoards the end of the year or early next year' and that customers should simply live with a defective product for some indeterminate, but lengthy, period of time. I find their response to be unaccaptable at this point.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2015

Wow. This is extremely disappointing. I had high hopes for Bose. Amar would be ashamed of this. Can you people PLEASE fix this? Don't say you have a partnership with Spotify if your implementation of software is so poor and buggy. Please.