andr
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2020

Issues with Soundtouch 30 and quality of customer service via WhatsApp

Hi all, I have issues with Soundtouch 30, an ongoing wifi issues since I first bought the product in 2014 and recently I just can use the product anymore since the audio coming out of it is jerking, regardless the music source.

There is no email address in Bose website that I can send a video showing the issue but there is an option to contact Bose CSO via WhatsApp and I did that. However the quality of customer service through WhatsApp is shocking given it is Bose that I am dealing with.

If someone (probably community moderator or Bose employee) can give me an email address to escalate the issue and make official complaint about the customer service quality, I would really appreciate that. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
andr
Participant
Registered since

Oct 11, 2020

Re: Issues with Soundtouch 30 and quality of customer service via WhatsApp

Lol a moderator has kindly reached out to me through PM and then I wrote a rather long response only to be presented with:

andr_0-1602727022270.png

Tegan_M

Re: Issues with Soundtouch 30 and quality of customer service via WhatsApp

Hi andr,

Apologies this should have been sent to you publicly.

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience and I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you're experiencing with your SoundTouch 30.

Have you tried troubleshooting to fix the issue you're experiencing, such as a factory reset, or to reboot your WiFi router by disconnecting it from power for two minutes?

If you'd like to directly contact support I'd recommend using the contact details shown HERE, to talk to an agent about what can be done to resolve your issue. Let me know if you have any queries regarding this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!