Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesrennick
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Itunes Library on Soundtouch

I cannot get my pc (windows 10) with the soundtouch app to connect to my itunes library. I can get it to connect to my windows media player library, but I want to use Itunes as thisis where all my playlists are.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the soundtouch app on the pc. I have fully updated my itunes app on the pc. All the sharing bits like the xml in itunes are enabled.

I have tried with and without firewall.

When i go to add the library, the app just flicks srtaight back to the previous screen as if you hadnt asked it to do anything - as opposed to the win media library that tells you it is doing something and then does it.

Very frustrating and I can see the issue has happened lots before to others, but none of the posted fixes that I have seen have worked for me.

I need help if you can!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jamesrennick
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Re: Itunes Library on Soundtouch

Author Accepted Answer selected by jamesrennick

well I solved this by Moving all of my itunes files to my C drive - used to be on my E drive for best use of space etc, but putting them where the system expects them to be (in C music) has solved this issue for me.

I'm Happy now!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jamesrennick
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Re: Itunes Library on Soundtouch

Author Accepted Answer selected by jamesrennick

well I solved this by Moving all of my itunes files to my C drive - used to be on my E drive for best use of space etc, but putting them where the system expects them to be (in C music) has solved this issue for me.

I'm Happy now!