ruben
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2016

Latest download

Hi have tried to up with the latest download. However after the system has attempted to load there is an error message "USB connection unsuccessful.  The app did not discover your system over the USB, try etc.  
Also when I plug in the USB i have a message "windows does not recognize device etc  
I have used the Bose one touch in the past and it has worked well now I cannot update?
Any ideas thanks Gerard 
1 REPLY 1
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Latest download

Hi Gerard,
If the system was set up and working on this network in the past, setup should not be necessary again with the latest version. Simply log in with the same email and password you used previously and all your system configuration should be saved. 
If you have moved to a new location and a different wi-fi network than you were using before, try using our mobile app on a phone or tablet to perform setup wirelessly. An alternate wi-fi setup method is also listed here.
If you need to write back, let us know which scenario fits your situation better and any other details on the problem so that we can help with further troubleshooting. Thank you.