Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 28, 2017

Lifesstyle 650 wifi compatibility

i recently purchased the lifestyle 650. i cannot get it to find the wifi network. it doesn't find any networks; however, the tv, phone, computer, blue ray player, and directv can log in. i never even get to the screen to put in the password; it just keeps saying no network found. i live in the country so the internet isn't real fast, but why can all those other devices manage to find it but not the stereo? i finished the set up without an internet connection so i am listening to the speakers, but i cannot apparently use the app to control volumes? i can barely hear the rear speakers and can find no way to adjust their volume without the app... any suggestions?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Lifesstyle 650 wifi compatibility

Hi Inkj52,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with setting up your Lifestyle 650 system.

How far away is your Lifestyle system from the wireless router?

Can we try a power cycle of your wireless router?  Just unplug the router from power for 30 seconds, plug back in, and attempt setup of the system again.

To control the volume of the Lifestyle 650, you can just use the included remote.  This will work for all audio functions on the system.

Thanks,

Brandon