Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Lifestyle 135 and SoundTouch 10 are out of sync

I need help!!! My systems are out of sync!!! Lifestyle 135 and SoundTouch 10. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Re: airplay delay/out of sync since latest update (soundtouch 20 / windows itunes / ipod touch)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jason_G
I think I figure out the problem. When using the Lifestlye 135 to view Video sources I need to use the AV Sync feature to sync sound with video. However that adjustment it seems to be system wide. When I select SoundTouch in lifestyle and other speakers then they sound out of sync. It seems that is because of the AV Sync adjustment. There should be an update to the lifestyle that disable the setting of the AV Sync feature when selecting SoundTouch... is frustrating to keep adjusting AV sync when I switch from Video to SoundTouch...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: airplay delay/out of sync since latest update (soundtouch 20 / windows itunes / ipod touch)

Hi Icdopizarro,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having!  I moved your post to its own thread.

What exactly is happening?  Are you using Play All and the audio from the systems is failing to synchronize?  What sources are you playing?

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Lifestyle 135 and SoundTouch 10 are out of sync

Hello lcdopizarro,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear this is happening, has this always been occurring? What sources are your streaming when this happens? Have you tried a reboot on the router?

Let me know the results.

Kind Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Re: Lifestyle 135 and SoundTouch 10 are out of sync

I think I figure out the problem. When using the Lifestlye 135 to view Video sources I need to use the AV Sync feature to sync sound with video. However that adjustment it seems to be system wide. When I select SoundTouch in lifestyle and other speakers then they sound out of sync. It seems that is because of the AV Sync adjustment. There should be an update to the lifestyle that disable the setting of the AV Sync feature when selecting SoundTouch... is frustrating to keep adjusting AV sync when I switch from Video to SoundTouch...
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jason_G

View solution in original post