Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 9, 2017

Lifestyle 135 series II with SoundTouch adapter Spotify issues

I can no longer launch Spotify on my Lifestyle system either with the remote or SoundTouch app. I can only get it to play by adding the Lifestyle unit to another SoundTouch system playing that source. The LifeStyle system works perfectly with other sources so it has to be a Spotify integration issue. Ideas how to fix?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 13, 2015

Re: Lifestyle 135 series II with SoundTouch adapter Spotify issues

I've had the same issue. Lifestyle 135 w/SoundTouch adapter (series II). 

The Spotify connection fails to connect to Spoity (it fails to even try). I delete the Spoitfy account and re-add it - which resolves the issue briefly (this also deletes the spotify presets, which i then re-add).  After a day or two, Spotify refuses to connect again from the Lifestyle unit (whether using the Bose remote, or Spotify or my iPhone or MacBook to initate the connection.) Deleting and re-adding the account then fixes the issue - but only briefly. All other presets/sources (internet radio, pandora, etc.) work fine. My Soundtouch 20 speaker works fine. The SoundTouch Series II adapter is the culprit since the last firmware update. 

Participant
Registered since

Aug 9, 2017

Re: Lifestyle 135 series II with SoundTouch adapter Spotify issues

Agree. My unit worked perfectly until the last two updates. Nothing buy headaches since