Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulkiwi
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 2, 2017

Re: Lifestyle 535 iii - Post recent update

So where are you Bose. There’s been no comment from you in ages. So far this has been a closed group trying to resolve what appears to be a widespread issue. Do we really need to take this to wider social media to get some action.....

ball’s in your court Bose......

DonHarman
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 1, 2017

Yeah false alarm. That also does not work. It is a bug in the software. So come on BOSE.

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi all,

This is something that is still being identified and worked on by the engineers. Once they identify a fix, we will communicate it to the community.

Thanks,

Brandon

NickCoddington
Participant
Registered since

Jul 27, 2017

Thanks for the update but after almost 2 months parts of our systems do not work. This is, frankly, ridiculous. My system is still under warranty so I will be taking the SoundTouch part of it back this week. In terms of the update damaging our systems - there must be something akin to Rylands v Fletcher in the digital age, if not this is it.
tchervenov
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 29, 2017

Hi Brandon,

We are waiting for th fix!

Also would like to ask you, if there is any possibiliti to bring more bass with some kind if update to the 535 sistem, because it is rather uncomparable and weak in confront with my ST/AM 300 sitem ?

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi tchervenov,

Thanks for the post.  I'll send your question up to the software team to see if it's something that can be added.  I know the fix is being worked on, but there is no availability date as of now.

Thanks,

Brandon

Longbow64
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 6, 2017

I had to wait till the 17th october to get the latest update. Bose Netherlands told me that the update was delayed for improvement reasons. Unfortunately, the update (16.0.9) was of no good and the problem with the soundtouch adapter persists. I called Bose again and after some nagging they offered to send me the newer Bose Soundlink wireless adapter till the software issues are fixed. This should fix the problem. Since the solution can take a while, this should cover the inconvenience for the time being....
Longbow64
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 6, 2017

Correction: they sent me the Soundtouch Wireless Link adapter
tchervenov
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 29, 2017

Doses the new Soundtouch/bluetooth adaptor resolves the connectivity problem? If so, i would ask my lokal dealer to replace my old adapret that came with the LS535 system with the newer one for Free !!!

kaiserfernando
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

So I'm not the only one who still has problems with the soundtouch adapter? after updating the problem continues with disconnection usb