Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Longbow64
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 6, 2017

Re: Lifestyle 535 iii - Post recent update

I haven’t received the adapter yet. I will post the results as soon as possible.

be aware, Bose doesn’t replace the original adapter.... it’s only for the time being.
Coffeeman
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 19, 2015

Short answer is no. Bose (australasia) have admitted there is a fault and are aiming to have it resolved sometime in November.
kaiserfernando
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

20171016_120405.jpg20171016_121401.jpgIt is impossible that since July 21 this serious bug has not been solved yet, such a costly system, bose is disappointing I can never hear spotify .. if it is not resolved I will soon sell the plant and goodbye bose forever ...

kyle1uk
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

I feel exactly the same. They seem to feel that’working on the problem’ is a satisfactory answer. However four months later that is still their answer. I would certainly never recommend Bose again and would walk away if I hadn’t invested in soundtouch in NINE rooms of my house. I should have gone with Naim. NEVER again! I wonder if we can all take this further. 

Warren
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2017

Did I miss something? I did not notice anything new with the latest FW instead they broke it. What a joke Bose, 4 months on an still no patch. Such a disappointment for a so-called premium product.
Longbow64
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 6, 2017

I recieved the Soundtouch Wireless Link adapter today. While installing I realized that this device couldn’t ever be controlled by the console’s remote since it’s only connection is an optical cable. The bose app works fine but since it didn’t bring anything new, I chose to reconnect my original Soundtouch adapter and live with the inconvienience of this problem. 

Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your patience while the development team works towards implementing a fix for this issue.

If we receive any further updates regarding the issue, we will make sure to post them to this thread.

Thank you again,

-Michael

tchervenov
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 29, 2017

Hi Brandon & Michael,

I want more bass from my lifestyle 535 system. How could a get it?

If  i run the adptiq, wrapping the sub with a blanket or two, would it help or, it is wrong?

The sound is better with adäptiq calibration, but the bass is missing, what to do?

thaks for reply,

regards

law401
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 29, 2016

Upgrade to lifestyle 650.. so you can use dual subwoofer... am300
Longbow64
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 6, 2017

Hi tchervenov,

I repositioned my acoustimass closer to a corner in my room which made the bass more powerful (also after adaptiq). I think the blanket option might also work.

I need to do a ‘offset’ adaptiq (sit in the left side of room) in order to get the audio centered. Otherwise the audio balance is off to the left side. Anyone else having this issue?