keep watching on results and bugs resolution

thx to everybody!

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

Re: Lifestyle 535 iii - Post recent update

That’s great news.
No idea how these upgrades are planned. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see. I wonder whether these upgrades can be triggered by the end user.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

As we speak everything has just begun to update! Fingers crossed!
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 4, 2015

The updates reached my systems at the beginning of this week and installed fine. Since then, I haven't seen an improvement regarding the disconnection behavior. I've had to restart the lifestyle system 3 times already due to "lost usb connection" to the sound touch adapter. So it seems that - although I had my fingers crossed - the update does NOT solve the connectivity issue...

Anyone else coming to the same conclusion?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

Too soon to tell. So far the USB disconnection issue seems gone. However today my Lifestyle console suddenly stopped playing and had to be restarted. The app couldn’t make it play. Also I have noticed quite some drops when streaming from Deezer. I have restarted my wireless modem and this seems to help. I guess some more updates will come...
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 20, 2017

Hi,

My Lifestyle 535 ii works fine again. I used it all day to play music from spotify and it works really nice and smooth now, even the app is a little less stubborn. I wish I could feeeze the system as it is now. I hope the next update is as far away as this one was... but even if this bug was the most annoying one i ever experienced in a media device, a big thank you to the bose guys for fixing it so thoroughly.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 12, 2015

Unfortunately my 135 is unchanged. Whenever I feed the tv through the 135 I get SoundTouch connection message and I can’t see it from the app.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 4, 2015

Mine is a 235 and - as stated above - is still experiencing the usb disconnection issue after upgrading all the components Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

Hi guys, I'm trying my lyfestile 525 and there are no more problems with usb disconnection. But I saw that the change of song in the app soundtouch is a bit slow. I use amazon music and I do not know if even with spotify is slow ... wait for answers ... Meanwhile, good evening

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

I am using Deezer with a lifestyle 135 III system. I haven’t noticed long transitions between songs. However when listening to internet radio via Deezer I have had some sudden permanent cuts in streaming.