Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

Re: Lifestyle 535 iii - Post recent update

@Michael_F as you can see, im not alone on this. please help.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

Hello Bose?
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

Okay so this is getting really frustrating, is anyone at bose actually listening?

Every day I come home and turn on my lifestyle system and have to run through the setup process. Cmon help us!
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hello All,

Thank you very much for letting us know about this issue. We would like to collect additional information for this to be escalated.

Please verify that the steps below have been taken before proceeding forward:

1. Verify that both the USB and Boselink cable are firmly connected to the back of the console
  2. Power cycle the system by unplugging the console from power for a full three minutes and plug it back in
  3. Factory default the SoundTouch adapter and control console. Instructions on how to do so can be found on this post HERE
  4. Document the SoundTouch Adapter version and console version. You can find this by pressing and holding the SETUP button on the front of the console until the system information screen appears on the TV. Press the up arrow on the remote to view the SoundTouch Adapter version on line 8.

If the above has been performed and you are still experiencing the issue we would like to collect log files from the SoundTouch adapters. We have a post HERE which details how to collect these logs. As soon as they are collected please upload them to our Dropbox link below using your forum username as the zip file name:

Lifestyle 535 III Intermittent SoundTouch Adapter Logs

Please also include a small text file with your console and SoundTouch Adapter version contained within.

Let us know if you have any questions or experience any difficulties.

Thank you very much for your time.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

Hi Michael

I have uploaded the requested files to Dropbox.

Thanks

Keith

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 6, 2017

I also have this problem. Is there a fix soon please bose. I have many of your SoundTouch products and sometimes stops them from working also. Not what is expected. Please advise with timetable and action being taken to fix this issue as my system is unusable currently.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 6, 2017

Keith

Did you do the full resets I'm hesitant as it takes an age to find remotes and then repair them. So pissed with bose. System was working perfectly until this latest up date and now they want me to be a tec wizard to send them the files.

Thanks

Chris
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi keef82,

I have received your log files and have created a ticket for this to be investigated. We will post any updates on the issue to this thread.

If any other user is experiencing this issue, please perform the troubleshooting steps on my previous post so that we can continue to gather information regarding this issue.

Thank you very much for your time.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 29, 2017

Hi Michael,

My sistem did it again for the third time....after the new udate.

it is too complicated for me to resett the factory settings especialy of the console, because i am not verry tec and can't do the settings afterwards, adaptic etc.

i just disconect the two cables for the addapret e console and the problem desapears.

Please do something to fix the problem=

regards,

Tchervenov

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 19, 2017

Bose. What is happening? I have two Lifestyle 535 systems. Done full re-sets. Paired both remotes and this lasts for 24 hours. I can now no longer go into my soundtouch on the systems and even play my five presets. The number just comes up. If I use the app, it comes up with the disconnection screen as mention. Or just simply buffers and does not connect! 6k of equipment that I can't use for music right now 3 weeks and no resolution?!?!