Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 4, 2017

Lifestyle 650 rear speakers wires

Hi there,

could you please help me how to connect rear speakers of 650 system with cable. I searched on web and I couldn't find anything like that. I was able to find long cables for front speakers but not for rear. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Lifestyle 650 rear speakers wires

Hi macim,

Thank you for your inquiry. 50ft rear speaker cables can be ordered over the phone with your local Bose Technical Support Team. You can find your local contact info HERE. Once you have selected your region, select Support, then scroll down and select Contact Us

During the setup, when the system is attempting to find the rear speakers please press the Teletext button to proceed with the wired variety. The Teletext button is located below the blue button in the upper right-hand section. 

Best regards,

Brian

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Nov 24, 2017

Re: Lifestyle 650 rear speakers wires

Hello macim.

I just hard wired the rear speakers on my LS650. Besides the gauge 14 audio cable for each one of the speakers, you need a dongle/adapter sold by Bose over the phone. On one end the cable to the speakers and on the other end, the cable to the dongle; the dongle then to the Bose 650 console on the port "Rear Speakers".
Rgds.