Highlighted
dleesmmith@aol.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 2, 2017

Lifestyle 650

I purchased the Bose 650 sound system last year. I've been a Bose guy since the early seventies with my first purchase of the 901's. Thw 650 system's sound is exactly what i thought it would be. The programing is not what I expected. Worked great for awhile, THEN, Stopped working off my computer, then different settings would go away. I called Bose and they set everything back up, worked fine for awhile then down again. Each time it went down, more things wouldn't work. I called again and the tech and I woulkd go through the different processes with out success. This went on for a copuple months and about 12 phone calls. It was moved up to the "experts" still no help. Then it was moved up to the "engineers" and I was tolld it would be a few months. I asked about just relacing the box and they said ok we can do that. They agreed. They then sent me an email with the return label for my system when the new one arrived. That was it. I am 70 years old and live for my music. which is difficult to get. It;s been over two months and no word. I have emailed Bose with no response. I have lost my confidence with Bose. Don't know what to do?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Lifestyle 650

Hi dleesmmith,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your system.

If an exchange was set up for the console, they will typically have you send yours in first before the new one is shipped out.  My recommendation would be to call the support team and inquire on the status of the new console, as it should have taken no more than a couple of weeks for it to arrive.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

Best,

Brandon - Bose Support