Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Lifestyles 650 Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through problem)

Hi again JaimeW,

Would you be willing to try a replacement console for your system?  We want to cover all of our bases here to make sure that you are experiencing an issue that's not related to a product failure.

Let me know if you're willing to try it.

Best,

Brandon

jfxstudios
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2018

Re: Lifestyles 650 Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through problem)

Brandon,

Are you suggesting we all get replacement consoles to see if it will be resolved? 

Thank you,

Justin

JaymeW
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 23, 2017

Hi Brandon,

What do you need from me to do the exchange? I’m not super-excited about it because I have a strong feeling from everything on this thread and elsewhere that it won’t make a difference. I also spent tons of my time and wasted many evenings going through all of this to finally get the line to go away by by-passing the Bose. Also spent all the time running all my HDMI cables through the wall to the TV.

Not excited about pulling it all apart only to see the line (maybe) pop up again.

Please let me know the process.

Thanks!
Moonman
Contributor
Registered since

May 8, 2017

Brandon,

I replaced my original console last week and experiencing the same issues with the new one (as posted).  Should I replace my replacement?  thanks

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi JaymeW,

I rescind my previous request.  The escalation team doesn't want us to replace your console due to the large number of reports of this specific issue.

I will notify the thread once I hear back from them.

Thanks,

Brandon

JaymeW
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 23, 2017

Thanks Brandon,

I appreciate that and am glad to hear this seems to be getting some more attention.

Best!
mduijm
Contributor
Registered since

May 5, 2018

I like the term: escalation team. I hope that means a quick fix.

They can reach out to me to run some tests if they want.

Thank you !
flexiboy
Contributor
Registered since

May 25, 2018

Well to add my voice I thought I was going mad with this green line moving around from side to side on my TV when either switching on choosing a source like SkyQ/AppleTV/4K BluRay but nice to see it's not just me!

An update from Bose last night and I was hoping for a fix but problem still persists. Not good for a £3k product have to say.

Come on Bose get your finger out and get it sorted , you was quick enough to take our money!

JaymeW
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 23, 2017

Hello flexiboy,

Sorry you are having the same problem as we are but glad you posted... we could use more people like yourself to chime in on this.  We had some momentum a couple weeks ago but not so much lately.

If you are reading this and have the same problem please don't just read and move on... create an account and join us... could certainly use more help here!  No need to keep surfing the internet to look for a solution... I believe we have collectively tried it all.

ONLY solution is a fix from Bose, so post if you are having the green line/color swap issue to make our voice stronger.

Thanks again for joining us flexiboy!

GoneGator
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 9, 2017

Yea it's annoying. Just like Bose "vanishing" since the last post 2 weeks ago. 

Any type of update would be nice. But this is clearly a Bose issue.