Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Lifestyles 650 (and SoundTouch 300) Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through probl

Hi @flexiboy,

Can you go to Settings>About>choose the Lifestyle system in the SoundTouch app and let me know what its showing for the version?

Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Lifestyles 650 (and SoundTouch 300) Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through probl

Hello @flexiboy,

Thanks for posting that. I deleted the post because it was showing your serial number, but I appreciate the follow up. Does switching sources clear this up or does it stay the same? Does it do it with all your sources? Can you tell me which inputs you're using and what devices are connect to each one please?

Warm Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 25, 2018

Oops sorry didn't realize and thanks. 

It does if I turn it off and on but then I have problems getting the Apple TV to come on at all. Had to power cycle the ATV a few times.

The inverted colours only happen on the ATV but never as bad as the photo I sent you.  Looks like the green line has gone but now have another issue.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 25, 2018

I have connected to the 650 as follows. 

SkyQ , ATV 4k , UHD Blu-ray , Playstation 4

The Samusng TV is on HDMI2 and connected using the ARC cable

The inverted colours only happen on the ATV but it does have problems getting a picture when I switch to the ATV , I have to keep pressing the menu button on the Bose remote to get a picture most times.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi flexiboy,

Sorry about that, I should of been a tad clearer. What input numbers on the Bose console are the devices connected?

Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 25, 2018

SkyQ is on input 1 , ATV is input 2 , UHD Player is input 3 and PS4 is input 4 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello flexiboy,

Thank you for the information, I will pass this along.

Warm Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 27, 2018

Joel.

I downloaded the new patch 9.0.11 and continue to have the same issues with the green line and discoloration. It always happens on my Xbox One X which is plugged into HDMI 1. Like before, if I switch sources and come back to it, the line/discoloration will go away.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Bidz99,

Just to clarify this is only happening with the Xbox One X? What about any other sources with 4k?

Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 27, 2018

Joel,

That is the only source I have connected that offers 4K.