Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Lifestyles 650 (and SoundTouch 300) Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through probl

Hello Sy,

Thank you for the post.

I can assure you that we are still working on this issue and we will not stop until it's resolved fully. 

As for Airplay 2, that will be coming sometime in 2019 for SoundTouch systems that have Bluetooth capabilities as well as our new Smart Home products. 

Once I have more information, I will share it with the community.

Regards,

Joel 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 25, 2018

Re: Lifestyles 650 (and SoundTouch 300) Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through probl

Joel,

My system is almost unusable now without 20 min or more of pain trying to switch inputs to get a blooming picture. 

The system is now so slow display anything and trying to get the AppleTV working is driving me mad. I tried the bypass and went straight to TV direct and it worked flawlessly every single time. It means I now have to mess about with multiple remotes to try and get sound and picture.

There has been no update from Bose in weeks and I am seriously now at the point of replacing this whole system with a different brand as its stressing me out so much.

I think like the others that there is not going to be a fix and its a hardware problem and you are now just stringing us along with the so called updates and promises.

This is one disappointed customer who will never spend a single penny on Bose ever again.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Flexiboy,

Please check your private message for more information.

Regards,

Joel 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 17, 2018

Same here, not only green vertical line sometimes.. I am also experience white screen when i switch HD input HDMI port to 4K input HDMI.

Any solution? or should I return and go with other brand?

Thanks

-Dada

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 25, 2018

I have no delared this pile of rubbish not fit for purpose and have connected all my devices into my Samsung directly and use the optical only to connect to the crap Bose for the sound.

Bose have promised and promised a fix , promised to call , promised an update and deliver NOTHING!

The know its hardware and are dicking us all about with fake promises of a fix.

I expected more from them but just like the rest once they have your money they don't care

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Dada,

Thanks for the post.  I'll have a ticket created for you to have the Green Line fix firmware sent to your system, however I need a bit of information.  I'll send you a private message shortly.

Best,

Brandon

Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 25, 2018

All lies , I have been dealing with this issue along with loads and loads of people and its just another delaying tactic by Bose so don't believe a single word they say.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 11, 2018

Their was a system update yesterday which I downloaded and at last no green screen 🙂

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 25, 2018

Cool good lukc with that. 19.0.11 fixed the green line for lots of people including me but introuduced a load more issues making it unsusable at times. Let me know if its a different verson they pushed please

Thanks

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 8, 2017

I’m very wary about updates as you can read from past issues. I feel fortunate after installing the initial beta test that my system has minimal issues.   After starting my system on the DVD port I can switch to TV or Apple TV and watch without any issues.   I did not install the 2nd update (thank goodness) and now I’m afraid to touch anything. My Sony TV wants to do an update and I’m afraid to let it happen.

Are you kidding me Bose?!? Service drives sales and I can only hope future customers are reading the reviews about this issue.