Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: Lifestyles 650 (and SoundTouch 300) Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through probl

Request to all members: Can you all with Bose 600 or 650 systems chime in on if the nov 19 firmware update solves all the 4k passthrough issues?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 2, 2018

Re: Lifestyles 650 (and SoundTouch 300) Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through probl

Lifestyle 650 user here. I personally have not had an issue since the fix!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2018

I just setup my Bose 650. AMAZING!!! I haven't seen any issues with 4K as of yet. Just want to make sure I have my connections correct. HDMI from cable box to Bose. Then HDMI ARC from Bose to Samsung OneConnect HDMI ARC. Then the OneConnect to the tv. Also, when I turn my tv off, I still get the audio playing through the speakers. How do i fix that without having to turn off the Bose 650 every time? The rear speakers and subwoofer are wireless, so does that mean the connection is lost everytime the 650 is turned off and then have to wait for them to be paired with the system once I turn it back on?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello twpsoccer17,

Thanks for posting.

I'm glad to hear you love your new Lifestyle 650! 

I would suggest to turn off the Bose Console when you're done using it to resolve the audio from continuing to come through the system. As for the rear speakers and subwoofer, they go into standby when you shut your console off and as soon as you turn it back on they wake up and start playing. 

I will be closing this thread down since this issue is no longer happening. 

If anyone has any new questions, please open a new thread.

Best Regards,

Joel