Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2018

Re: Lifestyles 650 Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through problem)

Thanks JamesW and others members of this thread.
I’m a Bose’s client oversees and I was planning to buy the Lifestyles 650, but based on these information I’ll NOT buy It...I do hope Bose will keep the positive reputations and fix it ... and for sure on the meantime I’ll take a look on different brand as a plan B!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 25, 2018

Re: Lifestyles 650 Green Vertical Line on Edge of Screen (4K pass through problem)

There was a software update tonight. Maybe by some miracle they fixed it.

Lost faith in bose as on top of this my QC30 broke with a fault in the neck band and now the battery in my soundlink just died.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 5, 2018

Updating here as well..... fingers crossed.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 24, 2018

I also had an update of my TV yesterday.
But unfortunately the problem is still present for me ...

it's starting to get really painful ...

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Apr 9, 2017

Hello all,

good to see the thread is still going and keeping the fire on Bose. Did the update myself and was curious to see if any new reports. After over a month since my last post and after that I turned off my updates for this post. I was interested in what’s been going on. PM’s from Bose to a select few? I just scanned over the old posts and really did not see anything what that was about. If anyone has had over a week of success with the update I hope they post it. I bypassed the Bose hdmi except for the arc so it would be nice to know if full functionality finally comes to the 650. Sorry to see this is still going on for those who can’t do this. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 25, 2018

I don't want to get people's hope up but its been 3 days since the upgrade of latest software and since then (touch wood) I have not seen the dreaded green line.

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 23, 2017

That would be great! Keep us informed.

Anyone else have any experience since the update?

I’ve by-passes the console so can’t really comment.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 8, 2017

Thanks for the note on the update.  Like you JaymeW I have set up devices directly to the TV using ARC.  I will wait to hear from others before tearing down and setting back up.  

Waiting to hear from others?  thanks

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 25, 2018

Still no green line so I think the last update cracked the issue. It always came on switching to Blu-Ray from SkyQ but not now. Not seen it in days now.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 27, 2018

I do still have the green line persisting. When I was at a Bose store yesterday I asked him if he knew about the green line issue and he told me that an email had gone out to the employees earlier that day about the issue.

He also noted that the patch we just received was an update for future products and had nothing to do with the green line. He also said that they were working on a fix for it though.