Benzo
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2016

Lip sync

Since last update before Christmas have major problems with lip sync .... 300 soundbar and Sony TV .
When using tv speakers all ok but once soundbar is connected it is miles away and driving me nuts . I have try every possible solution expect factory reset and would appreciate any ideas solutions etc .
Very frustrating as had 3 months of hell with this when I first bought it having ARC problems but with an software update it was sorted and the sound is nothing but brilliant.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Benzo
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2016

Re: Lip sync

Author Accepted Answer selected by Benzo
Hi Joel I have tried the power option on both and unplugged hdmi cables between Tv and soundbar .. the Center level option didn’t make any difference either .
Regards Benzo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello Benzo,

I am sorry to hear this is happening. In your troubleshooting, did you try unplugging both the TV and ST300 from power(for 1 minute), and re-seating the HDMI on both ends? What color are the LED's on the front of the soundbar when on?

If that does not resolve the issue, try adjusting your center channel within the SoundTouch application.

• Open SoundTouch app, go to 'Settings'
  • Navigate to 'Speaker Settings', select the ST300
  • Select 'Audio Settings'
  • Adjust 'Center Level' and test

Let me know if this helps,

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support

Benzo
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by Benzo
Hi Joel I have tried the power option on both and unplugged hdmi cables between Tv and soundbar .. the Center level option didn’t make any difference either .
Regards Benzo

View solution in original post

Benzo
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2016

Any more correspondence would be much appreciated.. benzo
Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Benzo,

Thank you for getting back to me with the details. Is the sound ahead of the video or behind the video? What source is this happening from( streaming, cable, dvd)? What is the model of your TV? Do you have any extenders or repeaters in your Wi-Fi network in the home?

Regards,

Joel - Bose Support