cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ifat1st
Participant
Registered since

Oct 24, 2017

Looks like your music library isn't available right now. Please try again in a few seconds. (6304)

Have tried all provided suggestions without success ... any thoughts?

23 REPLIES 23
GMyOle5067RunsGreat
Participant
Registered since

Mar 2, 2017

Re: Looks like your music library isn't available right now. Please try again in a few seconds. (630

I too have the same issue, over and over and over...  I reboot and log on and off serveral or more times before the issue resolves, but sometimes it doesn't unitl the next day and sometimes it takes over an hour to resolve. Very Very Frustrated with this application!!

Ben_E

Re: Looks like your music library isn't available right now. Please try again in a few seconds. (630

Hi all,

Thanks for your messages and sorry to hear about the issues you've been having here. Could you both tell me which SoundTouch devices you have, as this information would be useful when it comes to suggesting further troubleshooting?

Best regards

Ben

Mehr fühlen, mehr erleben.
Neu in der Community? In unseren Community-Richtlinien findest Du hilfreiche Tipps für den Einstieg. Nicht vergessen: wir haben unsere Community-Ränge und -Belohnungen erneuert und verbessert. Schau sie Dir mal an!
GMyOle5067RunsGreat
Participant
Registered since

Mar 2, 2017

Hi,  I have SoundTouch10, SoundTouch20, and SoundTouch30.   Thanks!!

Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi GMyOle5067RunsGreat,

Thank you for responding. Can you check the signal going to your system using the procedure HERE? If the signal is less than desirable we have an article HERE with steps to help make improvements. Can you try to remove and re-add your music library and see if that helps? Is your library currently stored on your computer or a NAS drive? Is your computer a Mac or PC? Do you have a Firewall on your computer? Curiously, have you already added exceptions for the SoundTouch app in your Firewall or tried temporarily disabling it to see if that allows you to access your music library? 

Please let us know. 

Kind Regards

ifat1st
Participant
Registered since

Oct 24, 2017

SoundTouch 10

GMyOle5067RunsGreat
Participant
Registered since

Mar 2, 2017

Hi, One speaker is good, one is great and two are fair. Music is stored on Windows 7 PC.  I added exceptions to firewall for SoundTouch, and disabled firewall for testing which didn't help. But I rebooted pc a few more times and now I'm not getting the error;

however since all of these changes I am now getting intermittent signal breakup/loss of up to minutes or longer at a time randomly for each speaker. With some not playing until I reboot or close and open SoundTouch app, or play with settings in the SoundTouch app, or play with remote for the individual speaker, I.E. change the volume settings for that speaker using the remote which may help at times but it may cut out again in a little while.   Thanks for your help.

Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi GMyOle5067RunsGreat, 

Thank you for responding. Curiously, what is the make and model of your router? Can you try to unplug the router from power for 30 seconds and re-t For testing purposes, can you unplug the systems that only have "Fair" signal and see if the other two work normally? If they do, then try to relocate the other two, even just temporarily, closer to the router and see if the issue clears up. Do the dropouts only happen when playing to more than one speaker at a time? THIS article may be able to help. 

Hi ifat1st, 

Can you try the same steps and see if they help?

Kind Regards

GMyOle5067RunsGreat
Participant
Registered since

Mar 2, 2017

In addition to below..  I have rebooted router multiple times, When I have unplugged one or two speakers sometimes, of the two or three remaiing, the closest speaker only 6 feet from router can still go as not found when I try to play something....

I tried all the steps you mentioned below and things appeared a bit better for a short time. Music Library  would openAll speakers would play, etc. Not always perfect but at least it was working as expected for the most  part. At times only Three Speakers would show up and then two of four would work show as active but not too much of an issue.. Then there was an update from Bose and now I can't get anything to work again.. First it would not show main speaker, and only two of the four, then it would only show the other two of four speakers, but when I tried to play anything with what ever speakers that were ready, I kept getting that message again Hmmm we can't find your music library right now try later..  That has happened for the past four or five nights since the App Update.  I've rebooted, logged off and on, etc.  I've checked fire wall again, I've checked sharing in iTunes, etc...     Very Very Frustrating.

Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello GMyOle5067RunsGreat,

Thank you for your post. I understand this is getting very frustrating for you. What is the make and model of your router? Are you in a home or work setting where you are using your systems? Try removing and re-adding the systems to your account by going to Settings, System settings and click on each system and remove from account. Then add each system by choosing "its already connected option. If this does not resolve the issue, factory default the systems by following THIS.

Let me know if this helps

Thanks,

Joel