Highlighted
Registered since

Sep 11, 2016

My Music Library SHUFFLE problems

Hello Bose,
I have had some difficulty shuffling my music library.
I want to be able to shuffle through all my songs in My Music Library, which is synced from Itunes. When I go to All Songs, and click on a song it plays just fine. Then to shuffle, I go to the now playing tab and click on the album artwork, and then click on the shuffle icon. It seems that it only shuffles through the songs only with songs starting with the first letter of the song I initially played.
For example, I played "Friday I'm in Love" and it proceeds to shuffle through all songs in my library that starts with the letter "F". I tried this with other songs with different starting letters?
What seems to be the problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: My Music Library SHUFFLE problems

We have heard a handful of reports about similar shuffle issues. This is being investigated by our team along with a few other music library issues .  We'll keep you up to date on progress through THIS post. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

We have heard a handful of reports about similar shuffle issues. This is being investigated by our team along with a few other music library issues .  We'll keep you up to date on progress through THIS post. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 24, 2016

This post describes a way that you can listen to a shuffled iTunes music library via SoundTouch before the problem is addressed by an update.
https://www.soundtouch.com/CommunityDetail?_escaped_fragment_/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_DETAIL&dc=Sou...