shawnfahy
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 6, 2018

My Music Library

Hello,

I am having an issue with My Music Library on the SoundTouch app. I have the app on my iPhone & MacBook. Uploaded successfully the music from a NAS drive for the purposes of listening to my music. I have noticed that after everything was uploaded, after a few times played, playlists are missing, some music drops off and is no longer in the app. Has anyone else had this issue?

Also, a pet peeve. Has anyone noticed then when you want to play a live album SoundTouch does not play the music all at once (or DAO) but rather puts the 2 second gap in between songs. For me this is a buzzkill. Is there anyway to fix this.  

Thanks in advance for your help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: My Music Library

Author Accepted Answer selected by shawnfahy

Hi shawnfahy,

Thank you for the post, and welcome to the community.

The playlists that are missing, are they only from the music library on the NAS drive?  The songs that disappear, they are songs that previously worked without issue?

There is a short gap in between songs played from Music Library and other sources.  This is something that I have escalated to the software team to see if it's something they can change.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: My Music Library

Author Accepted Answer selected by shawnfahy

Hi shawnfahy,

Thank you for the post, and welcome to the community.

The playlists that are missing, are they only from the music library on the NAS drive?  The songs that disappear, they are songs that previously worked without issue?

There is a short gap in between songs played from Music Library and other sources.  This is something that I have escalated to the software team to see if it's something they can change.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

View solution in original post