I'm writing here because I have some challenges with using the BOSE app for my SoundTouch system when I want to play music from my NAS device.
- I can choose to play all my songs (about 2500 pieces) “All tracks”
- I can't choose “Albums” and “Artists”. I can't connect to the device, but I'm told that Bose can't find my music library.
- If I want to play “Genre”, I can however play “Jazz” and “Blues” but not “Pop”, is it because there are too many songs in this category?
- If I go through folders, my albums will play in alphabetical order even though my songs are in the correct order (as on the CD) on the device like 01, 02, 03 etc.
- For information, I have no problems playing from the device via Groove Music on Win10 and my Menuett radio in my kitchen. Is this because the app can't handle the many songs? Because when I only had approx. 500 pcs. there were no problems at all.
I hope somebody can explain to me why I have these challenges.
Best regards Michael