Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoddyD
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2016

Nav issue

I'm getting a NAV error message when I select a preset in my app and one solution is to sync my music library, but this option is greyed out. I can Airplay music directly from iTunes, but the app is having issues connecting.
What is not working for the Sync option to be greyed out. Thank you for your assistance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
This widget could not be displayed.
shawn_o1
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jul 14, 2015

Re: Nav issue

Hi RoddyD,
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your music library. I would like to get some additional information about your music library,
Is the music physically stored on the hard drive of the computer you have the Bose app on?
Which system do you have?
The first step I would recommend checking is in iTunes. If iTunes 12.2 or later was installed or upgraded to, be sure the option "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications" is checked. If it is not, the iTunes library will not be available for SoundTouch. To find this option in iTunes, go to iTunes->Preferences->Advanced
Another step to try would be to disable the firewall temporarily on the computer to make sure it's not being blocked. If this works you will have to create an exception in the firewall settings.
Best regards
Shawn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
This widget could not be displayed.
shawn_o1
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jul 14, 2015

Hi RoddyD,
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your music library. I would like to get some additional information about your music library,
Is the music physically stored on the hard drive of the computer you have the Bose app on?
Which system do you have?
The first step I would recommend checking is in iTunes. If iTunes 12.2 or later was installed or upgraded to, be sure the option "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications" is checked. If it is not, the iTunes library will not be available for SoundTouch. To find this option in iTunes, go to iTunes->Preferences->Advanced
Another step to try would be to disable the firewall temporarily on the computer to make sure it's not being blocked. If this works you will have to create an exception in the firewall settings.
Best regards
Shawn

View solution in original post

RoddyD
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2016

Shawn, thank you for your quick and intuitive response. System is working after adjusting the share option.
But I do have another question. In my trial and error approach to resolution, I created a second Music Library. Is there a way to delete one of them.
Thank you again for your assistance.
Thomas_O
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 22, 2015

RoddyD,
To remote your music library, go to the Explore>Settings>Music Services>Music Library and click on the library you wish to delete, then chose “Remove Music Library”. This should take care of it for you.