Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vpasq
Advocate
Registered since

Oct 12, 2014

New App Update 1/19/17

OK so where is it!  My systems have been up and running and I have used my app today on multiple devices and NOTHING HAS CHANGED, including the version number.  SO WHERE IS THE NEW APP UPDATE! 

2 REPLIES 2
vpasq
Advocate
Registered since

Oct 12, 2014

Re: New App Update 1/19/17

WHY, do I keep reading about the update 14.7, and of course the announcement post that said nothing needed to be done, it would update automatically and Year NONE OF MY BOSE SOUNDTOUCH DEVICES HAVE UPDATED??!

Come on Bose at least one moderator or Bose staff has been on this forum but I HAVENT GOTTEN AN ANSWER OR ADVICE!  Never had an update problem before, and no system changes.  PLEASE REPLY! 

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: New App Update 1/19/17

Vpasq

Sorry you are having issues with updating your app. What version are you currently running? Sometimes updates need to be manually pushed through. If you go to either the Google Play Store or the Apple store and search "SoundTouch" you should see the option to update your app.

Hope this helps

Tony