Contributor
Registered since

Oct 9, 2017

New Bose Customer, with a Setup Question

Hi To All.

Have just decided to switch to the Bose Soundtouch multiroom Products, I have a question about setting up my Spotify Family Service.

Will I need to setup up three Bose Acounts (one for each Family member) so that they can install their own personalised Spotify accounts ? If yes when I setup up the fist Bose account and the various speakers, do i need to do this again for all three accounts or will the speakers automatically be visible when setting up the second and third account ?

We will of course all be on the same Network, when doing this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: New Bose Customer, with a Setup Question

Author Accepted Answer selected by isadissa

Hi isadissa,

You would only need one SoundTouch account for your home. The SoundTouch application will allow you to add multiple Spotify accounts to the music service list as long as each member of the house has a separate login. Simply add each Spotify account to the application by choosing Add Music Service>Spotify for each account.

Let us know how that goes and if you have any additional questions or concerns certainly don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Author Accepted Answer selected by isadissa

Hi isadissa,

You would only need one SoundTouch account for your home. The SoundTouch application will allow you to add multiple Spotify accounts to the music service list as long as each member of the house has a separate login. Simply add each Spotify account to the application by choosing Add Music Service>Spotify for each account.

Let us know how that goes and if you have any additional questions or concerns certainly don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 9, 2017

Thanks for your reply.

Everything works great