Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanjeev40084
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 16, 2018

No Sound from SOUNDBAR 300 Invisible Speakers

Little background before the actual issue:

I bought Soundbar 300 couple months back and noticed couple of problems after couple weeks of use:

• Sound in TV was loud but sound in apps like Youtube, Spotify was low.
  • If the TV was turned off while the video playing in youtube or music playing in spotify, the sound in Soundbar would be really loud before turning off.
  • There would be sound while navigating apps in TV but as soon as when i tried to use any app e.g. play video in youtube no sound would come out of the bar

However i thought it was just a glitch and tried to resolve it by unplugging the power cable and plugging it back. It seemed to work but the issue was on and off. Later i added Invisble Wireless speakers and they seem to connet fine with the last soundbar update i got. (Didn't need to sync manually using Bose Universal Remote (music icon + 7). Last week, i returned the soundbar and i got the new soundbar as exchange. Now i am having issue connecting to my Invisible Wireless speakers. I tried to connect the  wireless speakers with the bar by using universal remote (music icon + 7), the white light blinks in the first right icon but after sometime it doesn't seem to connect and it is left with solid white light in Wireless icon and amber light in Music icon. I can hear the sound from my TV in my soundbar but not from my Wireless speakers. The  weird thing is when my TV is on, and when i open my SoundTouch app in my cellphone, if i go to settings > Audio Settings, i do see Center Level and Surround Level sections. I tried to increase/decrease Surround Level but still i can't hear any sound from my Wireless Speakers. 

Does anyone know how i can connect my Soundtouch bar with my Wirless Speakers??

Thanks

Sanjeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: No Sound from SOUNDBAR 300 Invisible Speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by sanjeev40084

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for the post, and sorry to hear about the issues.

Have you unplugged the power to the VI300 surround speakers?  Please let those sit unplugged for a minute, then plug back in and attempt to reconnect them to your Soundbar.

Try this out and let us know if it resolves the issue!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by sanjeev40084

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for the post, and sorry to hear about the issues.

Have you unplugged the power to the VI300 surround speakers?  Please let those sit unplugged for a minute, then plug back in and attempt to reconnect them to your Soundbar.

Try this out and let us know if it resolves the issue!

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support

View solution in original post

sanjeev40084
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 16, 2018

Thanks Brandon that worked. I did unplug the power cord before but i didn't leave it for 1 minute. This time here is what i did which seems to make it work

1) Unplugged soundbar for more than a minute

2) Unplugged wireless speakers for more than a minute

3) I also changed right to left and left to right settings on wireless speakers.

After 1 minute i plugged the power and clicked the soundtouch button and 7. 

Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Sanjeev,

Great!  Glad to hear that resolved the problem, and thank you for marking the solution.

Feel free to let us know if you have any more questions.

Best,

Brandon