Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jasperben
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

No audio soundtouch 30

Soundtouch 30 just stoped producing sound. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: No audio soundtouch 30

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jasperben

@Jasperben Thanks for the extra information and for trying out the steps.

We could certainly look to see if your system needs updating. To check the firmware version, please follow these steps - Checking the software or firmware version. The latest update is v26.0.1. If you are not running this, please manually update here.

Let me know the outcome of this. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Charlotte_G

Hey @Jasperben, thanks for posting!

It's very strange that your SoundTouch 30 has stopped producing audio. I'd love to see what I can do to help resolve this.

Have you tried streaming audio from different sources? Including SoundTouch, Bluetooth/AUX (depending on the model of SoundTouch 30 you have). Also, different sources within SoundTouch, like Spotify, TuneIn, etc.

I'd recommend starting simple by resetting the speaker. This can be done by disconnecting the power for 30 seconds.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Jasperben
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

It’s soundtouch 30 III. I was listening to Spotify and then it went quiet. I checked the soundtouch it was playing but no sound coming from it. I also have soundtouch 10 and it’s fine. I did the reset, play/stream from other sources like aux, Bluetooth,  tunien, etc. Not sure if an system update or what. Just hoping for a fix. Thank you 

Charlotte_G

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jasperben

@Jasperben Thanks for the extra information and for trying out the steps.

We could certainly look to see if your system needs updating. To check the firmware version, please follow these steps - Checking the software or firmware version. The latest update is v26.0.1. If you are not running this, please manually update here.

Let me know the outcome of this. 

View solution in original post

Jasperben
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

The soundtouch app shows v26.01.

Thank you 

Jasperben
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Still no sound 

Jasperben
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

I have also reset it to factory defaults and still no sound 

Sam_F

Thank you for trying that, Jasperben. I'm sorry to hear that did not fix things for you.

At this stage, if your system is still not producing sound, I would recommend reaching out to local support to proceed with servicing. An agent will be more than happy to walk you through the process, so we can have your unit shipped to a specialized service center and your issue resolved.

Let me know how you get on!