Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 5, 2016

No of the device is showing Bose on Bluetooth

I turn on my Bluetooth on all devices still don't see Bose thr. It used to be working for a while. Now it's not working. Followed all the steps mentioned, still no go. Even did a factory reset and reset the mobile, and other device. Still Bose doesn't show up on any device. 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: No of the device is showing Bose on Bluetooth

Hi Suri, 

We may need to clear the pairing list on your product and remove any old pairing entries from your mobile devices. Can you let us know exactly which Model of SoundTouch product you own and which devices you are attempting to connect via Bluetooth? 
Thank you. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 5, 2016

Hi team, 

I have tried paring 2 Iphones and 1 iPad. And another Samsung mobile too.  Though the blueetooth is turned ON, I still don't see the Bose soundtouch 130 on any of my devices. Rebooted, reset factory all done with Bose soundtouch 130. Still no go. 
For some reason even the Bose App doesn't work. It doesn't connect to my Wi-Fi, wired to the adaptor nor wireless.  
I am from network background so I have been trying this for a while now. Hence couldn't use Bose app from day 1. Please give me a soln asap. Thanks
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 5, 2016

Another thing, before posting or asking questions here. I have read all the online blogs on troubleshooting steps. Tried all. Please call me if you would like to troubleshoot.
Removed the paring device from mobile,  couldn't do it on Bose soundtouch through the App. As mentioned earlier App doesn't work or connect. The soundtouch is less than a year old. Feeling very annoyed, after spending so much money on product and ended up with issues. Pls send me alternative troubleshooting steps if any. I want this to be resolved 
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 5, 2016

On the app I just get to this page. Doesn't connects or do anything. Tried wired and wireless. No go. Migrated Image
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

If the SoundTouch 130 is unable to switch over to to either of the sources from that Wi-Fi adapter (Soundtouch or Bluetooth) Then it may mean the system's Soundtouch adapter is no longer reading as attached. To force a hard reset to this component:

1. Unplug power to the entire system
  2. Disconnect the adapter's Boselink cable from the back of your SoundTouch Media console
  3. Wait 30 seconds
  4. Inspect the 9-pin boselink connection to make sure no pins are bent or broken, then reconnect it to the Media console.
  5. Plug power back in to the entire system. 
  6. Check for a Wi-Fi status LED lit up directly on the SoundTouch adapter. It may blink yellow or white temporarily but should settle to a solid white LED indicating network connection.

If No LED shows up on the adapter then this may be a hardware issue. In that case we would suggest you contact technical support in your region to investigate warranty service for the system. Contact information for most countries can be found at https://www.soundtouch.com/support