Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 4, 2017

No sound from surround speakers

Hi all . Bought e Bose sound touch, acoustimass and the surround touch speakers last week . Wired the acoustimass module but unable to get sound from the surround speakers . Tried a lot of things like resetting , switching on and off , changing the wireless channel but still no sound from surround speakers . Bose customer care said it could be some wireless interference but even after switching off my router the problem still persists . Any ideas or suggestions please ? May have to return the surround speakers . 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: No sound from surround speakers

Hi Gopidoc, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Curiously, which system did you purchase? Did the Acoustimass also not work wirelessly? Please let us know so we can assist further. 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 4, 2017

Thank you for your reply . Bought the SoundTouch 300 , acoustimass and the surround speakers . Could not connect it initially so hard wired the bass . Now he surround speakers are connecting by showing solid white but there is no sound and the app does not recognise them
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi Gopidoc,

Thank you for your reply. There is a few things I would like to clarify with you. Is the wireless router in the same room and was it unplugged from power while you were attempting to connect the bass module and rear speakers? Also i see you did a reset on the Bose SoundTouch 300, was this a factory default? Lastly, how far are the rear speakers from the SoundTouch 300?

Best Regards,

Joel