Community Manager

Re: PLAY ALL NOT WORKING - DO NOT BUY SOUNDTOUCH PRODUCTS IF YOU WANT TO USE PLAY ALL

Hi Tracyb

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm going to PM you to gather some more info to see if we can get the patch pushed to your systems.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Niklas1965@hotmail.se
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 14, 2018

Re: PLAY ALL NOT WORKING - DO NOT BUY SOUNDTOUCH PRODUCTS IF YOU WANT TO USE PLAY ALL

I’ve now got the patch. I’ve used a sound 30 as main speaker. It worked fine but all of a sudden it stopped. I lost contact with main speaker and it lost contact with all services. I could not even use the buttons on the speaker. I pulled the plug and now it is working again but for how long? Play all seem to work for all speakers but for my SoundTouch wireless link it is still a matter of luck if it is working.
J44
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 22, 2018

Same problem. I totally regret this purchase. I have 4 speakers and I'm lucky if I can get even one playing at a time, let alone all 4. The app can never find my speakers, on the rare occasion it does find one or two, if it starts playing on one it drops the other. If I try to reconnect, it says the are already connected, yet under Play All all speakers are greyed out and I can't select to play anything. I hate these speakers and wish I'd never invested in them.

mike vos
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 22, 2018

I too am having trouble with Group not playing all.  I read there is a patch.  Who can get it to me?

J44
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 22, 2018

I would like to know as well. If there is a supposed patch to correct this issue, it seems rather unfair that it’s not available to everyone?!? How do we get it?????
mike vos
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 22, 2018

Anyone?

Hi everyone,

I've locked this thread to avoid any confusion.

Please refer to THIS thread for information about the Play All test build.

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support