Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Paid Third Party app access

Hi, why we are not allowed to access third party (paid) apps when we can able to access Amazon, Deezer? I was not getting response from you guys ? Again if you dont provide this access then why do you sell this product whereever  Amazon & Deezer is not available, especially in India. as there is no Deezer and amazon India is not supported by Bose but they do sell their product?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Paid Third Party app access

Hi Suresh,

Deezer and Amazon are just two of the services we offer in the SoundTouch app, and it is up to the respective companies to release service in specific companies.  For more information on availability on existing services in your area, I would recommend you contact the streaming company directly.

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Brandon,

Thanks for your reply.   

In India there is no services of Deezer byt  Amazon Music is available.,Almost 6 months back when i spoke to Amazon customer care, I was told that this is to be initated from Bose Side.. 

Again  I checked with leading streaming services in India but none of them providing services thru Bose soundtouch.  I'm Surprised that Bose sold their product where there are no services and till now there are no action from Bose side. Im keeping my soundtouch 30 idle for more than six months , when i buy i was told that can stream music via soundtouch app , it will do wounders etc etc. 

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Hi,

Till now no response from your end ????

Hello Suresh Kumar,

Thank you for the responses.

We don't have any further information on when or if a streaming service will be available in specific regions. Once we do receive any information or updates, we always share it with the community.

Regards,

Joel 

Highlighted
Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Joel,

I totally agree with your reply but you never answered that why did you sell the proudct where there are no service. Is it the showcase piece at our home ?  Again if you say bluetooth we can pletnty good quality bluetooth speakers at cheaper price and we would have not spent so much on soundtouch.