Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2017

Pair SOUND TOUCH 20 as left and right speakers

Can I pair  2 sound touch 20 speakers so i can use as stereo speakers? If it can be paired then pairing instructions is it similar to touch 10.? 

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Pair SOUND TOUCH 20 as left and right speakers

Hi NAGARAJ,

Thanks for the question.  At this time, Stereo pairing is not available for the SoundTouch 20, and is only available for the SoundTouch 10 speakers.  You can however request this feature directly with the Product Manager.

If you could, post your request in the Ask & Answer forum page located here!  We're looking for people to voice their questions about the SoundTouch application for the Product Manager to answer this Friday, from 2:00pm to 4:00pm EST.

Thanks!

-Brandon

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 3, 2017

Can you suggest wireless stereo speakers for my yoga studio which is around 600 sq ft. I taught 2 sound touch 20 can solve the problem but it can't be paired as you said

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi NAGARAJ,

I may have misunderstood your question.  They cannot be connected in a Stereo Pair(which means one ST10 is left channel audio, one is right channel), but they can play the same music via the "Play All" button in the SoundTouch app.  Two ST20s should work fine for your Yoga studio.

If you have anymore questions please let me know!

-Brandon

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 10, 2017

would love this feature on the system 20 and 30, as well as the aux in and sync to other bose systems over the network.  i have tried your link to ask for this featire but it is dead.  also is there any chance of more sound control, you guys offer bass, how about mid and treble also.  the system 10 speakers are just not powerful enough for left and right pairing.  also maybe a headphone socket would be good on the future versions??   

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2017

Hi Brandon.

Any news about setting one ST20 as right speaker and another ST20 as left speaker. A lot of people I know would really like this feature.

Regards

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi wettke, 

Thank you for the post. There's no new information at this time. If we hear of any developments, we will let the community know. 

Kind Regards

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 16, 2017

Hi,

I just purchased (2) SoundTouch 20's only to realize it cannot do stereo pairing. Who do we need to escalate this to internally? If the feature is available for the SoundTouch 10's, then it should be easy enough to enable for the 20's.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi david26,

Thank you for your post. This feature request has been submitted, and our development teams are certainly aware of the popularity of this request. We don't have any new information to share at this time, but will certainly let the Community know if anything new becomes available.

Best regards,

Brian

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 16, 2017

Thanks for the quick follow-up Brian. For now, I've gone ahead and returned both speakers and bought a pair of Sonos speakers instead. It's unfortunate since I'm a big fan of Bose systems. Look forward to you guys making updates on the software side. Good luck and keep us posted! I still have an upstairs that needs some speakers 🙂