Highlighted
Registered since

Nov 29, 2015

Re: Pair two ST devices to have a Stereo sound

Can't wait for this feature, come on Bose don't get left in Sonos' dust, surely this is only a firmware update. One of your sales team in our local John Lewis told us this is your most requested update and that it will be available early this year! I think the SoundTouch 10's are great but there's no getting away from it Stereo is king, and the ultimate sound system and enriches the listeners pleasure. Although I've got two of these in seperate rooms I'm waiting before purchasing anymore until the stereo pairing is available.
Highlighted
Registered since

Jan 25, 2016

Sonos has it...Bose should too

Highlighted
Registered since

Feb 4, 2016

No stereo paring for SoundTouch 30, come on!  so where is the link to request this feature?
Highlighted
Registered since

Nov 29, 2015

I read on the Bose site somewhere that stereo pairing would be in the first quarter of 2016, the major update came at the end of March but still no stereo pairing. If this update or firmware is not possible please come clean and let your users know. Surely this update can't be that complicated, I'm sure some spotty 15 year old computer geek could right this firmware/update in his bedroom in half an hour. Come on Bose what are you doing?
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2016

I'm thinking of buying SoundTouch 10 and 20 today and have read about the stereo pairing issue. Sounds like a big disadvantage. What I don't understand is whether it's a software (easily solved through an update) or hardware (more difficult to solve, I guess) issue. Can someone elaborate?
Highlighted
Registered since

May 27, 2016

Big disadavantage!! In a larger livingrooms the stereo effect gives een full music experience. I have 2 Soundtouch 30 III and I think that de possibitlity to pair this two speakers in stereo is a must!!!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 1, 2016

I have been wanting and waiting for this feature. I have a SoundTouch 30 and two SoundTouch 10's, and bought them with the understanding that pairing two ST 10's was coming soon. I had also planned to buy 2-4 moe ST 10's on this basis. Therefore, I too am voting for this feature.
Highlighted
Registered since

Aug 26, 2016

Seems like a straight forward request. Why not give feedback on "why it's not being done?" Rather then saying, good idea "here's a link", haha.

#thiswasfun