Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bcullinan
Participant
Registered since

Feb 2, 2019

Pandora Plus in SoundTouch App - cannot skip when shuffling

I have a Wave® SoundTouch® music system IV. I use the SoundTouch v 20.0.3 on my iOS v 12.1.3 iPhone 7. I have a Pandora Plus account. When connected to Pandora on my SoundTouch speaker using the SoundTouch app, I like to listen to multiple channels using Shuffle. I’m unable to skip/thumbs up/thumbs down any songs from the SoundTouch app when I am in shuffle mode. When I switch to a single channel, any channel, I can skip/thumbs up/thumbs down. When listening to Pandora using the Pandora app on my cellphone (not using the SoundTouch speaker or app), I can skip/thumbs up/thumbs down whether I’m in shuffle mode or listening to any channel.

Is this a known issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tony_A
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Pandora Plus in SoundTouch App - cannot skip when shuffling

Author Accepted Answer selected by Bcullinan

Hi Bcullinan,

Thanks for posting on the Community!  That's certainly an interesting issue, but I'd be happy to help!

• Have you tried signing out of the Pandora account and logging back in on the SoundTouch app?
  • Can you go to the speaker settings and remove the speaker?  When you are prompted to add a new speaker, you can select "it's already connected to the network" and it should find the system again.  
  • Can you reboot the system and router by disconnecting power for 30 seconds?

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tony_A
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by Bcullinan

Hi Bcullinan,

Thanks for posting on the Community!  That's certainly an interesting issue, but I'd be happy to help!

• Have you tried signing out of the Pandora account and logging back in on the SoundTouch app?
  • Can you go to the speaker settings and remove the speaker?  When you are prompted to add a new speaker, you can select "it's already connected to the network" and it should find the system again.  
  • Can you reboot the system and router by disconnecting power for 30 seconds?

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

View solution in original post

Bcullinan
Participant
Registered since

Feb 2, 2019

Hi, Tony. Thanks for your reply. For your first bullet point, I can’t figure out how to sign out of Pandora from within the SoundTouch app. The only way I can see to do something similar is to remove the account and re-add it. So I’ve removed the account and re-added it. Now I’m able to skip/thumbs up/thumbs down songs while in shuffle mode. That’s strange that I was able to do the same on all other stations but not when shuffling. Anyway, it works now! Thank you very much for your help. I greatly appreciate it!

Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello Bcullinan,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're happy to hear everything is working for you now. 

You did the correct step by removing and re-adding your Pandora account from the SoundTouch app.

We appreciate the confirmation!

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support