Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2018

Pandora Plus skips randomly

After the latest firmware update all of my ST-20's will randomly skip songs on Pandora Plus. Some songs will play through entirely; some songs skip after just a few seconds. It doesn't seem to matter if the song is "liked" song or not. This occurs when selecting one or multiple stations on ST-20's.  FYI - my Pandora account on my iPhone behaves normally. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Pandora Plus skips randomly

Author Accepted Answer selected by captdoug

Hi captdoug, 

Thank you for providing this additional information! It is certainly strange that everything started working ok on it's own, even after the troubleshooting steps you took did not help. If your system or app received an update, you would have been made aware upon opening the SoundTouch app. I'm happy to hear that everything is working fine now though! Please let us know if the issue returns. 

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi captdoug, 

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you try to unplug both your systems and your router from power for 30 seconds and re-test? Also, can you try to remove and re-add Pandora from within the app? Curiously, are the systems connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet? Please let us know. 

Kind Regards

Brent - Bose Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2018

We have six ST-20's connected to a dedicated music router (Asus RT-N66U) via WiFi. The router is connected to a managed switch and then to the Xfinity mdoem/router. Ping averages 12ms; average download speeds are 70Mbps; upload 11Mbps; 3.4ms Jitter; zero packet loss. No known connection issues (even on my two kids XBox's that are connected to a second router).

I've reset all (mother nature helped by creating a blizzard and taking out our power). Removed and re-added Pandora from the MacOS app. Nothing helped.

Today, curiously enough, it is no longer skipping songs. Was there an update overnight?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by captdoug

Hi captdoug, 

Thank you for providing this additional information! It is certainly strange that everything started working ok on it's own, even after the troubleshooting steps you took did not help. If your system or app received an update, you would have been made aware upon opening the SoundTouch app. I'm happy to hear that everything is working fine now though! Please let us know if the issue returns. 

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support

View solution in original post