lena
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Re: Phaseguide problem

Any news?

Hi lena, 

No news just yet. As soon as we have an update, we will share. 

Thank you 

lena
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Another week passed. Did the dev team react in any way? Are they investigating the issue? Or dont they care?

Hi lena, 

I just checked the ticket and unfortunately I don't have an update from the team yet. As soon as we get one, we will share it. 

Many apologies

Hi lena, 

Many apologies for the delay. I just heard back. The team feels that the soundbar may not be operating properly and should be sent in for service. This could be caused by a driver in the soundbar malfunctioning. If you go to the site HERE you should see the phone number for your regional support group. Please give them a call so they can assist. 

Thank you 

lena
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Well, the device was already exchanged in february (other problems), but i can remember it has been the same with the previous device. Sure that it should be sent in for service again? 😞 That means another 10-14 days without audio. And I dropped the wrapping already.

What about all the other customers in the other thread mentioning the issue? All faulty devices?

MykelNeiD
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 7, 2017

I agree that is strange to have quite some people reporting either left or right being louder. 

To find out about the truth i think it would be required to have the right tools to measure each single speaker inside one by one, compare with what it should play according to the software / decoder and see if it is correct or not. All thing that we - the users are not able to do - unless you know someone who knows someone that has at least a day to spend doing all the research. Again i have to put the preassure on once more and say - an EQ, or a tool for general balance might solve this.

lena
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Brent? Let me ask again:

What about all the others reporting this? All faulty devices?

Hi lena, 

I agree - that's a great question. I'll ask the team again to see if they're confident that this is being caused by something being broken. Stand by...

Thank you 

Highlighted
lena
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Brent, this will never be fixed. You do have my e-mail address, please make your customer service contact me for a full refund. I am sick of waiting here for any further informations and it is impossible to reach out to the German service team on the phone as they never answer a call. I already used the contact form on the Bose website 2 weeks ago, but got no reply either.