Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 7, 2017

Play all issue after update

Please help! I updated app and now I can only play one speaker at a time. No more multi room speakers. I've tried everything - the speakers all show up in the app and even when I select "play all" only one will play!! So frustrating. Please tell me there is a fix for this.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: New Sound Touch update ruins everything !!!

Hi annenewman,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. When you try to play music to all of your systems, does the master still play audio normally while the others don't or are systems dropping out of the group? Which make and model router are you using? Currently, are your systems connected to the 2.4 or 5 GHz band on your router? Can you check the signal strength going to the systems by following THIS procedure and making sure they all are getting a strong signal? If they are not, can you try the steps in the article HERE to see if they help? Curiously, have you ever logged into your router to check or adjust settings? Can you try disabling WMM if possible? Also, if your 2.4 and 5 GHz bands have the same network name, can you name them uniquely? Please let us know. 

Thank you!