Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nigelstoker
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2017

Playing itunes on Soundtouch 300

Trying to get my itunes library on my PC to connect wirelessly with the 300. But failing consistently.

App installed,all good, radio etc works, but can't add the itunes library - error message 6302.

Reloaded latest version of itunes. Checked the edit/preferences/advanced/share itunes XML,  but it still tells me it can't find any tracks.

Which directory does it look in? Mine is C/../Music/itunes

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
nigelstoker
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2017

Re: Playing itunes on Soundtouch 300

Am I the only one... had no replies...

androm
Contributor
Registered since

May 25, 2017

HI,

I'm in the same situation using itunes on mac. Always "6304 error" and nothing upload on soundtouch software/application.

I try to read some posts here on the community, try everything possible but no solution for me..

Do you contact any expert or assistance?

thanks

Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi nigelstoker, 

The 6302 error message means that the music library is still syncing with the application. Does this error message constantly appear when selecting the music library? Or does the error message go away eventually and no tracks appear in the library?

Have you tried to reboot your computer and router yet? Also, what are the file extensions of the tracks within your music library? Do you have any firewalls or VPN programs on the computer? If so, which ones?

@androm, since the 6304 error would be different than the 6302, we will respond to your post on the 6304 thread found HERE.

Thank you

EDIT: Typo

nigelstoker
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2017

So what about my 6302 message?  Ant ideas?

Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi nigelstoker,

My apologies, there was a typo in the first paragraph. I have edited my comment and corrected the mistake.

Thank you for letting me know.

nigelstoker
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2017

Hi Michael,

No the message is constant. I have tried moving to WMA which I prefer, but 6302 is also constant..

Extensions are the normal .mp3, .m4a and I have vpnoneclick but havn't used it for a long while.

My library (Music) is large (240 gb), but I only added about 5 gb in itunes.

Nigel 

nigelstoker
Participant
Registered since

May 23, 2017

Still no solution nor any service backup from Bose. 

Do they have a telephone service number in Australia, as online they are useless...

Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

nigelstoker,

Have you attempted to reboot your router as well as your computer to see if that will make a difference? Would it be possible to uninstall the vpnoneclick as well?

If the above does not work, we do have a tech support phone number for Australia. The contact numbers for global support can be found HERE.

Thank you