ramaynard
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 25, 2016

Playing music through a different speaker in my group - not my usual "main" speaker

So I have a SoundTouch 30 and two SoundTouch 10's. Typically, the 30 is my main speaker and I "add" the other two to the group for whole house sound. Well, sometimes I only want to use a 10 by itself in a particular room... and yes I know I can do that easily with one of the 6 presets... but how do I use the app to select a playlist or station on one of the 10's? The only option I can find is to play on the 30 and then add the 10... I want to be able to just play on the 10 alone using the app services.

Thank you,

Randy

3 REPLIES 3
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Playing music through a different speaker in my group - not my usual "main" speaker

Hello Randy,

Thank you for posting. The following article that can be found HERE can help you with the issue you are having. Scroll to the video section and choose the one title "Using the App".

Let me know if this helps.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Bose Support 

ramaynard
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 25, 2016

Re: Playing music through a different speaker in my group - not my usual "main" speaker

Hi Joel... I actually figured it out on my own, shortly after psoting the question. All I needed to do was swipe to the left on the app (while looking at the "speaker") and it brings up the other speakers.

Thanks,

Randy

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi ramaynard,

Thank you for your response! We're glad to hear that you are able to navigate to your other SoundTouch speakers within the app now. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support