webkleber
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 6, 2017

Playlist extension in app as subsets

The unique selling point for Soundtouch is for many people your remote control (my wife even prefers the smaller one of the soundtouch 20) and the best function of it is to press just one button to change the playlist and of course skip forward / skip backward on the remote control is very useful, too. Nothing else is required when we dine.
Example: Just think of the Heos Home Cinema without any remote control: Do you know anybody who really feels that always opening and using the phone / tablets would be more comfortable than the remote control?

Therefore, I strongly recommend that you focus on this unique selling point for Soundtouch. My Proposal: Make it happen that we can organize more than 6 playlists (e.g. 6 subsets) in the soundtouch app. Example: My wife would like to listen to a couple of different playlists from our nas and from spotify than me. I have my own playlists. So far we use different music apps quite often. With a function in the app to change the set of 6 playlists to another set of 6 playlists... That would be great and just one app to be used.

I understand and appreciate that you (now) listen to your customers needs. Thanks.

webkleber

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Playlist extension in app as subsets

Author Accepted Answer selected by webkleber

Hi webkleber, 

Welcome to the community. I will certainly pass this on to our development team. 

Thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by webkleber

Hi webkleber, 

Welcome to the community. I will certainly pass this on to our development team. 

Thank you! 

MrFox
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 28, 2016

I agree. Please make this a priority. And pleeeease make us a remote for the SA-5! Why do all the other systems come with remotes and the sa-5 doesn't?