Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

Re: Please help with this awful lag ?

@nylawshark, SoundTouch 10 isn't meant to be an audio for video product. Bose connect app is advertised for mobile devices.. You simply aren't using the right bose products for your needs. I get why you're frustrated but you should really research more before making these kinds of purchases
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 16, 2018

Re: Please help with this awful lag ?

If you mean independent research from now on I will.  Apparently asking several Bose sales reps in store over a period of a couple of months is not adequate nor is it reliable for such information.  You are right when you say “independent research”.  Perhaps correct information from your sales reps in store when asked directly,  Will these connect and work with my Samsung TV?”  Was somehow confusing.  I am a big fan of Bose and have a full house of both indoor and outdoor speakers, but please in the future, have your reps know correct info on your products.  If they don’t know then let them just be honest and say I don’t know or let me get back to you on that, instead of giving wrong and misleading information.  Also, for your information, the Windows Surface pro 4 is a mobile tablet/laptop and I guess that definition should also be clarified in your product literature.  Not sure where it says, not for use with video devices and may want to make that clarification. If I am incorrect on that, please indicate where in your literature states not for use with a video sources, and only use for Internet Radio (great idea) and for music services such as spotify and iheart radio.  Thanks for the quick response.