thewild
Advocate
Registered since

Oct 24, 2016

Re: Preset Spotify Daily Mixes

Hi Zoe

It's a SoundTouch 30 series III, if that's what you mean by "version".

I also have two ST10 and one ST300, and they all act the same in this matter.

Jeff_G

Hi thewild, 

We have tested some SoundTouch speakers in our product room here and can confirm we are having the same experience. 

- When pressing the preset button on the speaker, I see "Action Unavailable."

- When attempting to add the preset within the SoundTouch app "Sorry, you can't set that as a preset."

As this appears to have worked in the past according to the previous thread, I will get this escalated and hopefully have a response for you soon. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
thewild
Advocate
Registered since

Oct 24, 2016

Hi Jeff
Thanks, I'm looking forward to hearing from you !

Jeff_G

Hi thewild, 

That's not a problem, I'll be in touch as soon as possible. 

As the product was available to me, I also attempted testing with a Home Speaker 500/Bose Music app and experienced the exact same thing when attempting to save Daily Mixes as a preset, so there is a possibility that this feature may have been disabled. 

We will just have to wait to see what information the escalation support team brings back. 

In the meantime, have a fantastic day!

Kind regards,

Jeff

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Tannabata
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 12, 2017

Hi Jeff

Any updates on this?
Jeff_G

Hello Tannabata,

I can confirm this was escalated on May 22, 2019, and experienced the same issues. Upon escalating, that team also had the same issues. This has now been pushed to a higher escalation team to assess why this is occurring, if this is now the expected behavior, and if not, how can we issue a fix. 

I will be in touch upon receiving a response. In the meantime, I thank you all for your patience. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G