Highlighted
David-M
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 26, 2016

Presets - different presets for different speakers?

I have a SoundTouch 30 and two SoundTouch 10s.
How do I configure the presets to be unique on each SoundTouch device? It seems when I change a preset it changes it for all three speakers... I don't really want the same presets in the kitchen as I do in other rooms etc.
Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Presets - different presets for different speakers?

Hi David-M,

Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, presets can only be set globally to all SoundTouch systems. Being able to set each system individually sounds like a great feature request that I will pass on to our development team here.

Thank you!   

Highlighted
Lmcmulle
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 27, 2017

+1 for different presets for different speakers (or speaker groups) .... please? Or if it's easier just let us have MORE presets in the app.  This would be super helpful for different moods / rooms / users  I've got several of these around house. 

Thanks! 

Highlighted
Adamturner23
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 15, 2017

I agree, we need to set presets per speaker, what music is suitable in the bedroom is different to the lounge or dining room... dissapointed this does not exist, I figured it would when I bought multiple speakers for this reason.
Highlighted
dassafdanna
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 7, 2017

If Bose is determined to offer a multi-room solution, consider this; Bose is only offering 1 solution instead of 2. What Bose is offering is a solution that works perfectly for a single-person home and/or a home with single-mind family. Is preset count solution to this? Yes and No! I can agree that 6 presets is enough, BUT 6 different preset for every speaker is the way to go. Why? Well, I have two SoundTouch 10's, and two sons (7yo and 2yo), and SoundTouch 300. No more explaining needed 🙂

If I sound sarcastic, it's because I'm Icelandic!
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi all,

We will be adding more presets in the SoundTouch app soon (please refer to this post).  As far as adding the presets to the speakers themselves, there is no timetable for that feature.

Best Regards,

Brandon