Highlighted
Mattyboy
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Privacy Policy

Whenever I sign in to Bose App the Privacy Policy from September keeps popping up and asks me to 'Agree'. Its getting a bit annoying, I have tried everything to stop it happening. Anyone got any ideas how to stop this please.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Privacy Policy

Hi Mattyboy,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having.  It sounds like there may be a permissions issue on your computer, which is preventing the SoundTouch app from saving app settings on your computer.  What type of computer are you using with the SoundTouch app?

Thanks,

Brandon

Mattyboy
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Jan 2, 2017

Hi Brandon,

This issue is not only affecting my computer but my mobile phone and also my wifes.

Hi Mattyboy, 

Thank you for responding. Thank you for clarifying. Curiously, can you try to unplug your router and your Bose speaker from power for 30 seconds? While these are resetting, can you uninstall the app on all of your devices? If you have the app on any Android devices, please clear the app cache before deleting the app. Then, reconnect power to the system and your router, re-download the app and re-test. 

If that doesn't resolve it, can you tell us a few pieces of information about what devices you have?

• What is the make and model of your router?
  • What is the make and model of your devices that have the app on it?
  • What version of operating system are they using?

Please let us know.

Thank you